All About The V – Pelvic Floor Perfection
Friday, May 5th
6:30-7pm Cocktails, 7-8pm Class
Velvet Box Lecture Room, off W7, 2917 Morton Street
- Gift Bags
- Location Off W7, 2917 Morton Street +Google Link
YOU MUST SIGN UP. COST IS $10 PER PERSON. NO REFUNDS IF YOU DO NOT ATTEND CLASS.
This women’s health event is designed to inspire Pelvic Floor Perfection. It will feature:
- 45-Minute Workshop on Pelvic Floor Health
The desire to have a strong and healthy body shouldn’t stop short of intimate health and wellness. In this 45-minute workshop, we will discuss how a resilient pelvic floor is vital to overall wellbeing and quality of life. This workshop will cover:
- Basic pelvic floor, vulvar and vaginal anatomy.
- Common pelvic floor concerns such as prolapse, incontinence, pain with sex and intimacy.
- Strategies to strengthen and improve pelvic floor and vaginal health.
- Tips and resources for pelvic wellness.
- Restore what time has changed. Renew your confidence and sensuality. Learn about ThermiVA nonsurgical vaginal rejuvenation from Dr. Emily McLaughlin of West Magnolia Plastic Surgery. No downtime, no anesthesia, no limits to the new you!
- Let Vanity Room Waxing Boutique show you how to make the most of your ‘me’ time! Their highly trained staff is available to help you unveil a more beautiful you!
Lecture taught by Elizabeth Boatman.
- Elizabeth Boatman
Beth Boatman received a Masters Degree in Human Sexuality Education at Widener University and is a Certified Sexuality Educator (AASECT) and a Board Certified Sexologist (ACS). She is currently a Ph.D. candidate in Family Therapy at Texas Woman’s University. Beth specializes in counseling/psychotherapy for individuals and couples facing issues related to sexual dysfunction, intimacy issues, chronic illness, and medical family therapy.
Beth is a lifelong resident of the Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas area and provides counseling services, education, speaker presentations, and professional trainings on topics ranging from sexually transmitted infection prevention to treatment and diagnosis of sexual dysfunctions. Beth believes in providing direct, age appropriate information on sexual health to individuals, families, and the community. Her sex positive perspective provides an open and non-judgmental atmosphere where clients can have enhanced quality of life and relationships.
Connect with Beth at Your Sensual Health.