|How to Use Ben Wa Balls|
|1. Use the restroom before placing the balls in the vagina.
2. Insert one ball at a time. Putting lubrication on the balls will help them glide in. Women have said that inserting the balls is similar to inserting a tampon. If you’re not used to inserting tampons or if you’re having trouble, you should lift one leg up. If that doesn’t work, try inserting them while lying down.
3. Squeeze your leg muscles together and then your PC muscles together to hold the balls in. The balls should push down a little bit inside your vagina, and they will make your vagina feel “full”. Much like tampons, you should eventually get used to the feeling.
4. Hold the balls inside for at least 15 minutes a day to strengthen your PC muscles. You can hold them in for hours for a better workout.
5. If any balls slip out, wash them well with soap and water and slip them back in.
6. There are several ways to remove the balls including: jump up and down, sneeze, cough, sit and bear down as if you’re having a bowel movement, insert lubricant to help them slide out, etc. If you think you might have a hard time removing the balls, then you may want to purchase balls that are strung onto a retrieval cord. In any case, it is not possible for the balls to disappear inside the body from the vagina.
Ben Wa Ball Tips
• For beginners and those with weaker PC muscles, use plastic balls or larger duotone balls instead of metal balls. Metal balls tend to slip out of the vagina if the PC muscles are not strong enough.